D&L Canine Services Pty Limited (trading as The Canine Classroom) has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this Web site: thecanineclassroom.com.au and all other association websites maintained by the company.
You signify your consent to us collecting and using your personal information by your use of this website. This is because when you visit the website we automatically collect information about your computer and your Internet connection including:
- Your computer's IP address
- The type and version of browser and operating system you use
- Your internet domain
- The URL of the linking page, if you arrived at The Canine Classroom via a link from another website
Personal details, however, such as your name, address and email address will be collected through various D&L Canine Services Pty Limited forms.
We will use your personal details for the following reasons:
- To fulfil requests and orders
- Personalise the content and advertising you receive based on your personal preferences
- Notify you of new products, features and promotions relevant to D&L Canine Services Pty Limited
- Allow trusted third parties to contact you with information - Should you choose to opt in
- Ensure, to the best of our abilities, that our website is compatible with browsers and operating systems used by most our visitors
- For in house research to improve our understanding of customer needs and for market research purposes. The results of all research will be presented as anonymous or aggregated information, unless individuals grant approval
A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer's hard drive by your web browser. When you visit D&L Canine Services Pty Limited sites our computer server will recognize the cookie. This allows the user to move quickly and easily around the site and if you are a subscriber you may not have to login each time. Cookies also allow us to collect information about your visits, so that we can track the most popular features and services.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but usually you can alter the settings of your browser to prevent automatic acceptance. However if you delete a cookie from your hard drive any settings such as a stored user name or password will have to be reset when you login again. If you choose not to receive cookies, you will not be able to use or access the full range of D&L Canine Services Pty Limited services.
Further information about cookies may be found at http://www.cookiecentral.com
Select the cookie page and then the link to 'The Dark Side.' This contains information on how to protect yourself from unwanted cookies.
All the emails that you receive as part of your Canine Classroom service are sent directly by D&L Canine Services Pty Limited.
D & L Canine Services Pty Limited house adverts are tracked through unique identification in order to make sure that you do not receive the same advert many times in one session. Some adverts are served by third parties who may place cookies. For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
D & L Canine Services Pty Limited has appropriate measures in place to ensure that users personal details are not misused, accidentally destroyed, lost or altered in anyway within the D&L Canine Services Pty Limited server environment.
There may be occasions when customer information is passed outside of D&L Canine Services Pty Limited to other data processors, (e.g. a Database Consultant, Fulfilment Bureau etc) but they will only act upon instructions from D&L Canine Services Pty Limited in order to perform the services required.
Customer feedback and complaints
We welcome your questions and comments about privacy issues and the design of our web site. Should you have such comments or have a complaint about how we are using your personal data, please send an email to email@example.com . For changes to you personal details please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated 5 June 2013